Clarifications, after new information emerged.
Alternative media websites and myself have suggested that the plane wreckage presented to us as MH-17, actually belongs to the ‘lost’ flight MH-370. In this article I will bring new evidence to support this theory.
Clarification and updates:
1. A missing window on the wreckage, which appeared in some pictures over the internet.
– Malaysia Airlines renovated their jets a couple of years ago, modifying the interior and blocking the window in question. The presented pictures of MH17 with a window next to the door and below the flag is, apparently, an older image of the jet.
Unfortunately for the secret agencies involved in this false flag, the internet buzz created around this information made them panic and the official REUTERS images showing that piece of the wreckage have been Photoshopped.
The pictures belong to Reuters, there’s no question about it (one of them is hosted on Reuters’ website, while the second one is hosted on one of the most respected media websites in Russia and in the world — the 26th most read website in Russia and 505th most read in the world).
Expect broken links and missing pictures soon, but remember what you saw!
Why would they counterfeit evidence if they have nothing to hide? Because they are guilty of this false flag, and by trying to cover their presumed mistake, they have in fact proven their guilt.
This is a huge smoking gun!
2. The flag does not properly align to the window, as compared to recent pictures of the original MH17 (no new information here).
3. Rebel leader describes the MH17 victims: rotten corpses, drained of blood (no new information here).
4. ALL the videos were created before MH17 was allegedly shot down (no new information here).
5. Flight MH17 was cancelled, according to flight radar screen (no new information here).
6. Invalid and pristine passports at the crash site.
– Some readers suggested that the invalid passports could be required as they could contain unexpired visas. This makes sense, but unfortunately none of the ones presented had any visas or stamps.
– It is still the matter of their condition, which is pristine. They all look brand new, even the clipped/perforated ones (and you will see why).
7. U.S. State Department Deputy admits: MH17 ‘evidence’ is based on YT clips & social media posts
– In a new press conference with the U.S. State Department Deputy Spokesperson, Marie Harf, AP reporter Matt Lee points out the lack of evidence for her claims:
“Marie, I think that it would be best for all concerned here, if when you make an allegation like that you’re able to back it up with more than just ‘Because I say so’.”
Thank you, Mr. Lee, that’s common sense and sanity speaking. There’s too much at stake to simply take your word for it! Period.
8. Award-winning reporter blows whistle: U.S. satellite images show Ukrainian troops shooting down the plane that was presented to us as MH17 (no new information here).
9. Additionally, before proceeding to the key point, there are multiple other questions that I haven’t properly analyzed, because I was interested in the key pieces of information exposing the false flag. You can read more here.